Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Peacock Blue Pattern Art Jewelry

Peacock Blue Pattern Art Drop Earring by Gwendalyn Unique fashion jewelry Peacock feathers
Peacock Blue Drop Earrings

This design was created when I took a photograph of a Peacock's Feathers.  He was proudly displaying them out in the grass in front of a house I was getting ready to tour.  I used the zoom on my camera so I could get a closer shot.

I really love the blue and green in this pattern.


A Peacock Blue Necklace
A Peacock Blue Necklace by Patternartjewelry
Create one-of-a-kind photo necklaces on zazzle.

The peacock is the national bird of India.  It is said that the peacock symbolizes integrity and the beauty we can achieve when we decide to show our true colors.  The feathers have also been said to symbolize:
  • Protection
  • Vision
  • Royalty
  • Immortality
  • Awakening
"A bird does not change its feathers because the weather is bad" - A Nigerian Proverb
This Peacock Blue Design is available as a necklace, drop and stud earrings, ring, bangle bracelet and as charms for a charm bracelet.