Sunday, July 10, 2016

Crunch of Fall Leaves Pattern Art Jewelry

Bracelets, earrings, rings http://www.zazzle.com/patternartjewelry
Crunch of Fall Leaves Pattern Jewelry
This pattern was also created from a photograph that I took of some Tiger Lilies.  I used some digital tricks and changed the color a bit.

I like the way this design turned out and it reminds me of the Fall, which is one of my favorite times of the year.

Below is the Crunch of Fall Leaves Design on a Bangle Bracelet.

http://www.zazzle.com/patternartjewelry brown jewelry art to wear in the Fall and Autumn months
Crunch of Fall Leaves Bangle Bracelet

Some interesting Folklore that I have learned about Bangle Bracelets that I did not know:
  • They are said to promote well being
  • The sound of bangles in a house are said to keep unwanted energy away.  I wonder if that would help at work too...
A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made.  The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as the autumn air. - Eric Sloane
The Crunch of Fall Leaves Pattern Design is available on Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets and Charms.


Crunch of Fall Leaves Charm
Crunch of Fall Leaves Charm by Patternartjewelry
Browse more Antique looking Charm at Zazzle